5 Steps to Pure Flight
Just follow these five simple steps, and you’ll soon be enjoying the thrill of pure flying:
- Call a local school and book in for an ‘Experience Flight’. This tandem Hang Glider, Paraglider or Microlight flight will last around 10 to 20 minutes and give you a taster of the pure flight thrill.
- Once you’re hooked, sign up for a two-day introductory course at an HGFA approved school. You won’t be fully airborne just yet... These initial flights are close to the ground with an instructor by your side.
- From there progress to a full course at an HGFA approved school. Often the initial two-day course is the first part of this course.
- On successful completion of the course, you will become an HGFA licensed pilot (with restrictions).
- Join the HFGA as a full member and sign up to a local club to really experience the thrill of pure flight and the camaraderie of the sport.
To find your nearest instructor click here for a list of HGFA approved schools.